Has anyone installed a 2.5 CJ lift from Rubicon Express??

I'm looking to upgrade my suspension for my 86 CJ-7. I currently have a Warn Black Diamond lift and it rides very rough. I'm considering the Rubicon Express 2.5 CJ with YJ front springs lift. Does anyone have one installed on there CJ? Any comments you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for good smooth ride at least as good as stock and then offroad performance.

Thanks Doug N2jeepin

86 CJ-7
Reply to
N2jeepin

Doug, tell me about you BD kit as was thinking of getting that one. I liked the tappered leaves, the wrapped ends and the friction pads....but it rides rough???? how bad The only one I've seen that does what you want is OLD man emu

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7