heater resistor

Is this the one?

Reply to
T. Greening

That sure 'looks' like a heater resistor pack for a Grand Wagoneer and 'says' it is a heater resistor pack for a Grand Wagoneer, so just 'what' else do you want to know about it?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

Derrrr. That was supposed to be an email to a buddy of mine. His resistor is toast and the local parts droids keep giving him the wrong part.

Reply to
T. Greening

I don't know why exactly, but this made me laugh out loud for about 15 seconds.. Mike's response included just enough quotes around words like 'looks' and 'says' that you could easily hear the sarcastic tone..

Reply to
Dave

I don't know why exactly, but this made me laugh out loud for about 15 seconds.. Mike's response included just enough quotes around words like 'looks' and 'says' that you could easily hear the sarcastic tone..

** Posted from
**
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III