HEH

You just made my day :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Well, someone had fun building it but I'll just bet that if it got the slightest bit off camber or someone turned in a hurry it would flop in a hearbeat.

Did you notice the wind up keys in the back, above the rear tires on each side spinning? That was cute.

Reply to
Kate

I watched that thing take the little hill and it looks like it would roll over backwards on my driveway it you gave a little gas - kinda like a pimple on the backside of progress...

Cute, but I'd be afraid to drive it on anything serious.

Reply to
Will Honea

Ah the new apple Icar

Reply to