How to get radio install guide from DC Jeep

How to get radio install guide from DC Jeep
Found an 'outfitters guide' for the DC Dodge Charger, which explains how to add aftermarket communications and other utilitarian devices.
Need to find the same for my 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD, as I have an RFI problem causing rhythmic static when I transmit from my ham radio.
How might I find an outfitters guide for the Liberty CRD, or other documentation that will help me install a radio transceiver without the static? Dealership says "huh?" DCJ and Mopar websites devoid, and calling DCJ refers me to a Mopar phone line with no options for human beings.
Thank you kindly for your on-topic responses.
http://www.neons.org/neontsb/TSB/08/081698.htm
This may be of some use.

billy ray wrote:

Unfortunately, not. The repeating RFI is peculiar to this model. But, thank you kindly for the attempt.
I used to install transceivers into vans and use the GM guide for basically all of them.
It gets specific about running the power and antenna harnesses as far away from any vehicle harness as possible. Things like running ot the front and across the radiator and back to the battery to keep away from the firewall. Where the GM car wires go on the driver's side, the vans have to be on the passenger side because the vehicle harnesses are opposite. I used 10 Ga. type SOW or SJOW if I remember right which is twisted and shielded with fuses on both the positive and negative.
I didn't have issues with RFI which would have been picked up right away because it was digital data and the base kept a log of the retries or data packets lost.
Here is a link to those directions, maybe they might be of some use:
http://service.gm.com/techlineinfo/radio.html
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id !15147590 (More Off Road album links at bottom of the view page)