how do I wire this light bar to flash down the line

well I have a semi truck and a light bar with 12 marker lights in the bumper I am going to wire them 6 and 6 so when I turn on the turn signal they flash the right way 6 will flash right and 6 will flash left I would like to go further and make them flash in a seires

1,2,3,4,5,6, how do I do this. what relays do i need and or anything eles I would like them to start to flash in the center at number 6 and flash one at a time down to 1 and work there way to the out side of the bar so it would be 1,2,3,4,5,6 6,5,4,3,2,1,and start over again. >

left side right side thank you if any one can help!!!!

Reply to
casper_3270

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

There are some outfits that sell sequential light systems for the Mustangs. You might have a look at something along those lines. BUT Like Bill says, you have to pass going through the scales or an inspection and you should know better than anyone what some ambitious cops will do.

You may want to listen to Bill ( I cannot believe I just said that, Bill, you better print it out and frame it! LOL)

KJK

: left side right side thank you : if any one can help!!!! :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Well, you need a controller with 12 outputs, and then you wire each bulb to the controller so that it comes on at the right time.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Or you get one of these and put some simple ladder logic in it:

JimG

Dude! Using YOUR definition of a Real Jeep, I'd have to dump CRWLR for a

4-banger with the gas tank under the driver seat.

I'll stick with my fuel injected 258, front and rear lockers, heavy duty hubs, NP435 trans, and twin-stick equipped D300 turning 4.10 gears and

32x11.50s. Thank you very much.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Jeff, you know Bill's stuck in the 1960's.

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Bill... you know the routine

pucker up.

;¬D

KJK

: > There are some outfits that sell sequential light systems for the Mustangs. : > You might have a look at something along those lines. : > BUT : > Like Bill says, you have to pass going through the scales or an inspection : > and you should know better than anyone what some ambitious cops will do. : >

: > You may want to listen to Bill : > ( I cannot believe I just said that, Bill, you better print it out and frame : > it! LOL) : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

DANG Jeff, it that ain't a REAL Jeep, than I don't know what is. Here I was feeling all happy about getting the hooks installed on mine this weekend.

Well, one thing at a time I guess.

: > "KJ.Kate" wrote: : >>

: >> There are some outfits that sell sequential light systems for the : >> Mustangs. : >> You might have a look at something along those lines. : >> BUT : >> Like Bill says, you have to pass going through the scales or an : >> inspection : >> and you should know better than anyone what some ambitious cops will do. : >>

: >> You may want to listen to Bill : >> ( I cannot believe I just said that, Bill, you better print it out and : >> frame : >> it! LOL) : >>

: >> KJK :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Aww now, Bill is ust teasing me some.. hell it's Superbowl Sunday we have to have some sort of fun :)

Kate

: > I'll stick with my fuel injected 258, front and rear lockers, heavy duty : > hubs, NP435 trans, and twin-stick equipped D300 turning 4.10 gears and : > 32x11.50s. Thank you very much. : >

: >

: >

: >

: >> "KJ.Kate" wrote: : >>>

: >>> There are some outfits that sell sequential light systems for the : >>> Mustangs. : >>> You might have a look at something along those lines. : >>> BUT : >>> Like Bill says, you have to pass going through the scales or an : >>> inspection : >>> and you should know better than anyone what some ambitious cops will do. : >>>

: >>> You may want to listen to Bill : >>> ( I cannot believe I just said that, Bill, you better print it out and : >>> frame : >>> it! LOL) : >>>

: >>> KJK : >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That's why ya love me Bill.

: > Bill... : > you know the routine : >

: > pucker up. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate