How does TJ Cruise Control behave?

ok, I'll bite, why? do you think the deer there have better hearing? or you just like paying high taxes and speaking spanish?

Reply to
matthewf_boi

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

We get twelve feet of snow a year. Once the summer people leave, it is hard to tell exactly, when people start going crazy. It could be everyone at once. Or the rest could be thinking, that the one sane guy left, is the crazy one. The only way to tell for sure, is to call someone you know in Denver or Albuquerque, talk to them for ten minutes or so, and then ask if you sound a little "off". If they say "yes", hang up, because there is nothing you can do about it now. The first sign of spring, is dirty snow. That means that it has stopped snowing for long enough, to get dirty. We have our first of many "festivals" to celebrate, and a few hardy Durangoans, and a guy who just bought his first motor home and doesn't know any better, might show up. In the middle of the winter about a dozen of us get together for dinner on Friday nights. Some of the most boring people you have ever met. After a glass of wine or even a ginger ale, everyone sounds like a brilliant conversationalist, with the most fascinating and incredible news to tell. "You went to Salt Lake City? Tell me everything about it..."

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

[...]

Earle, you're sounding a little "off" :-)

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to