How much lift does this have?

Hi, What is the stock height of a 90 YJ and where do I measure from? It has aftermarket bumpers so I can't go from there. It has at least 2" of frame lift, but it seems a lot more than 2" higher than a stock rig. I'll post some pictures once it gets out of the shop from it's safety check and tune-up.

Dan Hoskin

Reply to
Dan Hoskin

Meassure from the top of the the front axle to the frame to the bottom of the rubber bumper mounted to the frame. Stock YJ with the usual sag measures around 2" or so. Any more than that is a suspension lift.

Take a look at the distance from the bottom of the body > Hi,

Reply to
RoyJ