HVAC Fan speed control fixed

Just to let you know with the help of Google and RAMJAW I was able to repair the fan speed controls on my '02 Jeep Wrangler by replacing the resistor pack. High fan speed only problem. In the news archives I read that it was a

5 minute job. Well I took a little longer because it was a pita to get at. Also drew a little blood in the process too. Cut myself on something sharp under the dash. I was wondering where the red fluid was coming from. Fan works perfect now.

Many thanks to this group for the information and keeping this great group running.

Thanks again,

John

02 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 - 5 speed Solar Yellow sportin' MTRs now... Nice!

I really have to get new pics of the rig to share here.

Reply to
John Robert

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

My '02 TJ's fan resistor went bad a couple of years ago.

Tom

Reply to
mabar