I DONE SEEN! I was there!

I saw THE Elvis pink Jeep with the surry on top....

*the crowd goes hushed*

I got to TOUCH IT TOO! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It was cute as hell!

Had family here for the weekend, they wanted to go to Graceland so we all piled into the Jeeps and away we went . For the most part the whole thing was underwhelming, but the pink Jeep was a sight to behold. It looks just like a Barbie jeep.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I'll bet you haven't washed your hand since. Too fun.

One of the Jeepster guys was photoshopping his rig, so I made a few color changes on one picture, the last one of the convertable is pretty funny. I don't think you have to log in to view it.

Stupendous Man

You're in Memphis? Heh, you aren't but about 170 miles from me and all the cool places to go in northern Arkansas.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Pearl" '95 Wrangler YJ TOMKAT,DOF#51,SENS, BS#133, MAMBM, SLOB#13 There's only one RE!

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It's password protected. _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Stupendous Man wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

Nope! I WENT to Memphis, I live about 120 miles east of there.... still... not so far, iffin an old crow wanted to show some strangers some fun places!

KJK

: > I got to TOUCH IT TOO! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo : >

: > It was cute as hell! : >

: > Had family here for the weekend, they wanted to go to Graceland so we all : > piled into the Jeeps and away we went . : > For the most part the whole thing was underwhelming, but the pink Jeep was a : > sight to behold. It looks just like a Barbie jeep. : >

: : You're in Memphis? Heh, you aren't but about 170 miles from me and all : the cool places to go in northern Arkansas. : : : -- : Old Crow : '82 FLTC-P "Pearl" : '95 Wrangler YJ : TOMKAT,DOF#51,SENS, BS#133, MAMBM, SLOB#13 : There's only one RE! :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Well Bill... ya see.. it's kinda like this.

My husband and I, His grown son and his wife and two daughters, my grown daughter and her two year old (who did not have a sweater and I was trying to find one on the gift shop - thanks daughter) were all there. They did not allow flash photography, and for God only knows what reason I forgot my camera (refer back to two year old) so the answert to that question is a hearty NOPE! All we got was a blurry photo taken by a 14 year old.

BUT, I may go back someday just to take a photo of it, for you... ok.

KJK

: > I saw THE Elvis pink Jeep with the surry on top.... : > *the crowd goes hushed* : >

: > I got to TOUCH IT TOO! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo : >

: > It was cute as hell! : >

: > Had family here for the weekend, they wanted to go to Graceland so we all : > piled into the Jeeps and away we went . : > For the most part the whole thing was underwhelming, but the pink Jeep was a : > sight to behold. It looks just like a Barbie jeep. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Youse guys is welcome. I bet we could find someplace to get the Jeeps dirty. Lemme know when you feel like a road trip. We'll be wandering around near your part of the country this summer, but we'll be on two wheels instead of four(well, 4 wheels, but 2 vehicles). Got a 3 day biker party to attend in Martin, Tn in June, after which we're headed in the general direction of Nashville to pick up the northern end of the Natchez Trace Parkway. That'll leave us in the vicinity of Jackson Ms. and from there it's a toss-up if we'll jog down to Fla before we head home, or just head home from there. Depends on how many days to do the Trace, I guess.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Pearl" '95 Wrangler YJ TOMKAT,DOF#51,SENS, BS#133, MAMBM, SLOB#13 There's only one RE!

Reply to
Old Crow

Thank you OC! I love road trips. Maybe sometime this spring.

If you get down in this direction, holler at us. My primary address is kj.kate AT selby.ws shoot me a line.

Kate

: : Youse guys is welcome. I bet we could find someplace to get the Jeeps : dirty. Lemme know when you feel like a road trip. : We'll be wandering around near your part of the country this summer, : but we'll be on two wheels instead of four(well, 4 wheels, but 2 : vehicles). : Got a 3 day biker party to attend in Martin, Tn in June, after which : we're headed in the general direction of Nashville to pick up the : northern end of the Natchez Trace Parkway. That'll leave us in the : vicinity of Jackson Ms. and from there it's a toss-up if we'll jog down : to Fla before we head home, or just head home from there. Depends on : how many days to do the Trace, I guess. : : : -- : Old Crow : '82 FLTC-P "Pearl" : '95 Wrangler YJ : TOMKAT,DOF#51,SENS, BS#133, MAMBM, SLOB#13 : There's only one RE! :

Reply to
KJ.Kate