I wish some of you damn people would grow up! <OT>

And you know who you are, your stupid flame wars are drowning out the good stuff in this newsgroup. Any newbie coming along is going to take one look at your trash and move on.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

That's exactly right, and exactly why (I'm assuming) George posted his suggestion on filtering. I haven't done any filtering so far, but I'm going to start. That crap is just so completely childish it's amazing. I would have thought that they'd get bored with it after a while. I guess not. I sure am.

Reply to
Peter Stolz

It's your standard good / evil. "The never ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way." ... God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Yep, he destroyed ABP.drag-racing totally. It is now a virtually vacant group.

And he's just added another car-picture group to his list.

Those who can't contribute or create tend to destroy the work and enjoyment of others. Sort of like the Vogon Commander.....

The 'damn people' you rail about are NOT the problem. Not even close.

Get rid of Llewellen Williams Hughes III, and there will be Peace In The Valley, whichever valley it might be.

With him around, it will still be peaceful -- The Peaceful Peace Of Blessed Death (i.e., another dead, vacant group and a very happy Bill)

So far, he's been kicking your collective butt around for quite some time now, and it's only served to feed his psychopathology and drive him onwards. (And yes, he is indeed crazy as a loon; Certifiable but as yet uncaught)

If /anyone/ needs to 'grow up', it's RAMJ+W's very own child, Little Billy Hughes.

Reply to
Pink Freud

This from our Pleasantville resident, where movies are in B&W and so is everything else.

And with his Messiah Complex, we know which side he thinks he's on.

That has a copyright on it and it ain't yours, Billie.

And it fits you like a circus tent.

You DO know that Superman is Canadian, right?

Google it, fat boy.

Reply to
Pink Freud

Still no Real News Server, I see.

You absolutely sure of that, cracker?

Reply to
Benjamin Franklin

Cookies in Usenet?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
Pink Freud

Pink Freud wrote in news:uwwui.43321$fJ5.26216@pd7urf1no:

Hey, Jeff the Xenophobe, quit cutting yourself and then jumping in the water. All that thrashing around and bleeding will attract sharks. Instead, you should killfile Bill and all the posters he's attracting (I believe Mozilla Thunderbird has a scoring function) and then STFU. Otherwise, you become part of the problem, too. Besides, even with only the regulars and "Superman", the newbies would still take one look and move on.

Kooks do that.

Really? So Bill Hughes is a walking smoking crater?

This poast is APPROVED!

Reply to
Pinku-Sensei

Jeff is right. It is unfortunate that the internet allows cowards to hide behind false names and countless firewalls. If we were to settle this and act like men, then it would have been over long ago. There is no honor among cowards.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

So, either you are a coward by your own definition or your parents were fuckwits for naming you "Spdloader".

Which is it?

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Never have I sunk in here to the incessant name calling, or focusing on farm animals to insult other people. I have never carried on with some stupid flame war in complete disregard of the others in this (these) group(s). My parents had more decency than you'll ever be able to comprehend. Decency that taught me to leave your parents out of this in spite of your comments. Spdloader is a nickname from my police service in NC, and my military service in Bosnia. My name is Chris Bryson and I live in Thomasville, NC.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Your comments speak volumes about you.

There is no honor in what you are doing or saying.

There is nothing further for me to say.

The person with the least honor, least decency, and most to prove will speak next.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Jeff DeWitt pinched out a steaming pile of:

Learn to filter your newsfeeds?

HTH

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

"Spdloader" wrote in news:46bb0fb4$0$31214$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

I see another Xenophobe is ignoring my advice against thrashing around and bleeding. Tsk, tsk. That never ends well for the Xenophobe.

Reply to
Pinku-Sensei

Ditto. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Ditto. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Farm animals aren't game?

Which groups?

Why didn't they abort you?

You just referred to his parents.

Did you waste a lot of third worlders?

Do you drive a Ford or a Chevy?

Reply to
bob

I KNOW how to filter out posters, and am going to do just that, but it doesn't change the fact these childish idiots are royally screwing up this newsgroup.

Some newbie comes along looking for Jeep info, sees this crap and they move on, not only do they loose what should be a valuable resource but we miss the chance to meet them and see what they would have contributed.

Killfiling doesn't solve the problem anyway. You killfile some idiot and then someone who isn't killfiled responds to them and you see it anyway.

One of the things that really hurt the Studebaker newsgroup was political discussions, this NG hasn't ever risen to that level, all we get here are the same few people blasting the same garbage at each other.

We are supposed to be adults here, it's too bad some of us can't act that way.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Does typing count?

If you understood honor you wouldn't bother to engage. The thing that makes kooky people so fun to play with is they believe they are more evolved than they really are.

Reply to
bob