If they make it with a Rubicon option, I'll buy it!

Treo Rubicon, I like the sound of it. No doubt this will make the other adventurous people at the Main Place Mall jealous when I pull up to the valet.

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

LOL They better watch their naming conventions Handspring will sue their pants off:

TJim

I like it. It's cool looking. I can't see it really roughing it tho.

Reply to
Jeepers

I hate it - it looks like a bug waiting to be squashed.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Approximately 10/16/03 09:25, Dave Milne uttered for posterity:

For some reason, it reminds me of the old Renault 2CV, rendered in stainless steel.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

you mean Citroen 2CV .. hadn't thought of that, but now you mention it, it certainly looks more like a 1946 Citroen than a Jeep !

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: : For some reason, it reminds me of the old Renault 2CV, : rendered in stainless steel. : : -- : My governor can kick your governor's ass :

Reply to
Dave Milne

"This concept car features certain traditional Jeep styling cues like the seven-bar grille, but it also includes "adventurous image" effects such as over-sized tyres, exposed front suspension units, and a sill plate pattern based on the tread of a hiking boot."

Is a sill plate like a rocker panel? Do we really want rocker panels that can hold onto things? I think not. Wouldn't be embarassing to have to pull out the HiLift because the rocker panels were caught on a rock?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hey the Citroen's also had that cool air suspension where you could change a flat tire without a jack too! I notice Jeep hasn't done that yet :)

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

That was the DS19 and DS21, the ones that looked like a UFO on wheels. You could change your vehicle height while you were driving. They were pretty cool, actually.

Reply to
TJim

Its a Daimler Chrysler thing - nobody understands them...

Reply to
Dave Milne

WOW! What are the odds they'd spell it the same way too? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

"The French Connection"

:)

Reply to
Peter Parker

The Do She Vo didn't have air suspension... but it did have a wonderful feature; for bright lights, you turn a knob to raise or lower the bar holding the headlamps. Infinitely adjustable headlamp aiming... neat. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

I think they'd get away with it as little electronic devices are totally different to Jeeps.

Reply to
Dave Milne
*They* don't even under stand them... The only thing they seem to know how to do is ruin product lines and sue people!
Reply to
TJim

What if I carry one in my Jeep? I might get confused and throw it in a mud puddle!

Reply to
TJim

...and trampoline seats! And you could park in spots that were too small. All you had to do was pick up each end and walk it into the parking spot! (but it didn't have handles, like Bill's jeep does...)

Reply to
TJim