dirty jeep

You got to be kidding!!!!! LOL!!! And to think my neighbor 5 houses down from me get pissed when I wash my jeep!!!

Reply to
Shamus O Hire

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

the headlight rings look ok, as do the front turn signal covers.

Reply to
jbjeep

i have the video of that jeep being washed away that led to it being buried. if anyone is interested ill dig it up.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

ABSOLUTELY! Let's see it.

Reply to
Charlie

AP Newswire, 2525: Yesterday, archeologists from several countries unearthed the first known fossilized "Jeep" vehicle in the province of Alaska. The fossilized remains of this rare four wheel drive vehicle was found to be largely intact. Earth scientists say that this well preserved discovery is unique in that this is the only known fossilized remnant of the environmental wars of the early 21st century. As that century came to a close, legions of environmentalists levied war against the North American Governments in an effort to preserve the last remaining natural resources of North America. In a bitter defeat, the North American Governments capitulated. The defeat resulted in a worldwide band of all automobiles that relied on internal combustion engines for power and petroleum based fuels. In 2052, all existing privately owned internal combustion engine driven "Automobiles" remaining in the general public were confiscated by the New American Government and destroyed. All but a few were preserved in museums. This miraculous find will be placed in the Smithsonian Institution for further analysis.

Reply to
reconair

if at all possible ill have it on a very fast server tonight. tomorrow at the latest.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

see

Nathan W. Collier

Can you leave it up thru Monday? I cant pull a copy until then.

Reply to
jbjeep

WOW! These guys should NEVER have attempted that crossing.

Reply to
Charlie

Alaska huh! You see? Cold does affect the brain ...

Reply to
CRWLR

sure thing.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

yup. ive never seen anything so stupid. sometimes you just have to wonder what someone was thinking.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nathan, do you rip these yourself, or get the media files from other sources? I'd sure rather see QuickTime files, for what it's worth. (2 cents; not much after inflation)

Brian

hi brian, it depends on which video you reference. this particular video i got in mpeg format and compressed it into wmv.

heh.....i know brother. you would be surprised at how many requests i get for all sorts of formats. some want apple, some want mpeg, some want x-vid, some want divx, some want wmv, some have requested asf/asx, some even still request .ra. with so many choices out there i just rip everything into windows streaming media which is fast becoming the internet standard like anything else that gates touches.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
Nick N

Nathan W. Collier did pass the time by typing:

Yea, incredibly stupid. Most people don't find out till it's too late, but only a foot of water can sweep you off your feet. Fast moving water is something to stay away from. Still though I see countless drivers plow into moving water.

As one of my friends in the local Sheriffs office says, "never enter water where you can't see the curb."

Reply to
DougW