jeep 304 carburetor

What is the best 2 barrel carburetor for a jeep 304?

Reply to
mopar 69

The Motorcraft 500cfm 2bbl that came on 'em is the easiest to fit back on, but I prefer the Edelbrock and a 4bbl manifold myself.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I was always partial to Holleys but maybe that's just me...

If you want to avoid having to fab your own throttle and kick down (if applicable) linkages then stick with stock and learn to rebuild them every couple years..

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III