1994 Bonne SSEi Interior Specs?

Does anyone have the interior room specs for the 1994 Bonneville SSEi? I'm looking into buy another car and want to make sure I can fit into it, so I want to compare my current interior room to other cars.

Thanks!

Reply to
Chuck Whitby

I have specs on the '95 SSE which I think is the same.

Interior: Headroom f/r 39.2/38.3" Legroom f/r 42.6/38.0" Shoulder room f/r 59.8/59.4" Hip room f/r 57.2/57.1" Trunk capacity 18 cu.ft.

Hope this helps

Reply to
poncho