Intro

I have just recently found the joy of news groups although very computer literate I just didn't bother until recently. I have five loves, My wife of

30+ years, my two boys one who is serving in Iraq, Jeeps and Harleys, damn for got the cat again.

My first jeep I purchased used in 1979 it was a 1974 CJ-5 which I kept until

2004 when I bought a TJ Sahara with all the bells and whistles. I have done all my own work on all my vehicles and enjoy just tinkering. I enjoy the woods of the North Eastern USA and will be taking a trip out to the Rockies it should be a blast. Well any who I am looking forward to some good conversation.
Reply to
Coasty

twaldron

Well it's about time you got here!

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

I mostly lurk here, but welcome to the news group. Sounds like you're right on top of life. Send you son my thanks for his service and thank you and your wife as well.

Semper Fidelis

-- msosborn at msosborn dot com

Reply to
Matt Osborn

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Welcome to the group. Send your son our thanks!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I did not have to even use my GPS.

Reply to
Coasty

Thank you kindly for your thanks.

Reply to
Coasty

That is the other one.

Reply to
Coasty

Sorry to say, but WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE !!!!! boy your in trouble now .. :)

Snow...

93 XJ 4.0, 374,000 km's 93 ZJ 4.0, 188,000 km's
Reply to
Snow

I should fit right in nuts to the nutty.

Reply to
Coasty

You bought a ZJ eh?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Welcome aboard, this place can get interesting some days.

We are just north of you in Southern Ontario.

Mike

Coasty wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Yep wifey needed something ummm in better shape with some actual body panels...lol so she got the ZJ and I get the XJ, now I have to decide whether to do some work on it or get myself a better one (needs ujoints, a brake job, master cylinder, gas tank and with 374,000 on the clock I might look for something with less km's at a cheap price..) I'll know more on Monday... wish people selling there jeeps would answer the *&^% on Sundays....

Snow...

93 XJ, 4.0, 374,000 KM's 93 ZJ, 4.0, 188,000 KM's

Reply to
Snow

I hope so interesting is always good keeps you sharp.

Reply to
Coasty