Is there a pre-1965 Willys-only newsgroup?

I am not the least bit interested in Chrysler 'jeep' automobiles (what a joke! Buy a name and ruin a product.)

Reply to
The man from the Ozarks

Maybe try a military site or a hot rodder site for Willys. I saw a mess of wicked old Willys vehicles a few weeks ago at a Custom Street Rod show, but non of them could even remotely be considered a Jeep.

This group does cover CJ's, but 'all' of them not just the Willys version and I have never seen any rodders here.

Mike

The man from the Ozarks wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Not interested in advice from anyone that doesn't drive a real Jeep.

I know there is no Willys only newsgroup.

You should exchange the '+willys' for '+chrysler'

Reply to
The man from the Ozarks

Reply to
twaldron

Just 'cause it says "Willys" on the tailgate don't mean it aint a real jeep :). If your particular real "JEEP" will never be plagued by malfunctioning seat heaters or out of warranty power window problems you may find joining the Willys Tech mailing list helpful

Covers all the CJs as well as the trucks but as the drivetrains are pretty much identical lots of the stuff applies

Theres some excellent forums on the Early CJ5 web site as well as some tech info-,

For general info/tips/tricks/Zenlikeexperience a really good resource is the CJ3B page here,

Let The Flames Begin-

Howard.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

You should check out:

Steve Foley

It's a Bill Hughes clone! ;)

Brian

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

No, not a Bill clone, more of a "Mini Me" Only he's not cute or funny.

Dean

Reply to
Dean

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

that was very amusing... I like Steve's post best!

guess it's a Willys thing...I don't understand...Jeff

Reply to
Jeff