Jeep CJ7 Mopar MPFI - Failed California Smog Test

You all just made me happy that my 1982 CJ-7 passed emissions in Washington state for the final time with a header, Howell fuel injection and no smog pump on the original/rebuilt 258 engine at 220,000 miles.

Pleased, Norman

Reply to
Norman

Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel

Reply to
Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel