want start

i replaced the starter and turn the witch every thing comes on but doesnt start

Reply to
curbrider

Dirty battery cable ends would be my first guess. Don't forget the cables have two ends...

If you told up what it actually 'was' that won't start, we might say things like bad solenoid or dirty connections on that, but hey...

Mike

Mike Romain

No, he wants it to start!

Reply to