Jeep fender tips: 87 Wrangler

The front of my fenders, forward of the seam, have some rust holes in them. I really hate to replace the entire fender, as the rest of the fender is rust free. Does anyone make a repair panel for these? I looked at Miller Supply, who makes many repair panels such as wheel arches, for a multitude of vehicles, but they don't have anything listed.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz