jeep for sale

its time for a cj8

Nathan Collier

You must be a Trustafarian too. ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I was so tempted to buy this one the other day. I thought $4500 was a pretty sweet price considering it had the v-8, 3 speed auto (999 or 727 I assume) plus full hard top, half hard top, 33's, 32 gallon tank, real doors, etc. I've seen much worse locally sell for close to $6,000. Too many projects already though.

Here's a few to drool over in the mean time:
(no motor)
(4.0L, but overpriced ifyou ask me)

Kevin Sperle

P.S.- Is it just a coincidence that the timing closely follows the lawsuit, or were you tired of the Rubi anyway. I thought you liked it quite a bit.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:17:52 GMT, "Nathan Collier" shared the following:

I just sent that link to my manager. He's been mumbling about wanting a Rubicon... :-) Where do you live now, Nathan?

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

If not for the automatic, I would be a candidate.

Currently lookin' for a rubi (but don't tell my wife)...

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

Reply to
JimG

Damn, you go away for a few days to celebrate Thanksgiving and you miss all the juicy stuff...

What lawsuit?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer