Jeep Heat A/C control Knobs

Does anyone know where I can find knobs for the heat, A/C dash control unit. The plastic knobs keep breaking , then the metal insert turns . I want a knob made of metal that will not break.

Thanks

Reply to
Kevin

yeah.. same problem i had.. and when i went to the dealer.. he didnt even want to order it for me.. says its only a six dollar part.. guess i have to blow my transmission to get another heater knob?

Reply to
Waveblast9

What's up with your dealers ? I got mine to order the c-clips for the TJs rear seat at about 20p each, and they were perfectly friendly and professional about it.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Try jeepsareus.com

Reply to