Jeep Heater Hose

The heater hose on my jeep is 11/16 id . Does anyone know a place on the web that sells 11/16 id hose and brass fittings ? None of the auto parts stores have 11/16 hose and say they have never heard of it. I ordered what was listed as the correct hose for a wrangler but it was 5/8 id. I made it fit but I know it wont last. Any ideas ?

Reply to
Kevin

Kevin did pass the time by typing:

Tried NAPA?

DougW

Yes, I went to the local NAPA store . They did not have any, and had no clue where I could find some.

Reply to
Kevin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Kevin, as you found out, the heater uses two different diameter hoses. I was only able to find that odd size hose at the dealer. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford