Jeep Hotwheels

Came across a website that modifies the hotwheels voltage to 24v instead of

12 or 6... has some videos of them moving 8mph. Wish I had one when I was a kid.

Troy

Troy proclaimed:

Was a not uncommon mod for electric toy cars back when. Motors tended to have shorter lives but were more fun for that time. Tried to cool the motor on the kid's car after putting two chargeable batteries in series, but apparently it wasn't enough. As much fun was taking Dremel to a model car or plane engine and lightening the heck out of the piston from the underside, then run Missile Mist for a few glorified minutes of speed before meltdown.

Reply to
Lon