Jeep idle is rough and check engine.....

light came on last night as soon as I started it up. I drove it twice yesterday, both times it was missing or idle was not smooth. Taking off from first gear was difficult as it seemed to not get enough gas though I was driving it my usual way. It was real jerky and I had to really push the pedal down to get it to move.

The check engine light came on last night. The Jeep is a '98 with only 27K miles on it.

I'm doing some searches here, but thought I'd post as well. I always come her first!

Reply to
Jeff

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to