Jeep jack handle, extension for sale

For anyone who may be interested, I just posted a Jeep Wrangler 97+ jack handle extension and storage bag on eBay.

These are new mopar parts.

Thanks,

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Jerry Bransford

HA... There are suckers born all the time, but I don't foresee anyone paying $30 minimum for a cheapo jack handle.

Reply to
Rusted

Just a casual observation here, but it seems the price you are asking is a bit like the handle Jacko was facing.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Starting bid dropped to $15

Reply to