Jeep Jambree ? Palo Duro Canyon

was wondering if anyone had gone to this gathering and could give some feed back....taking new diesel Liberty that is trail fitted with hooks and shields underneath.....also can you park an RV vehicle there instead of RV parks in Amarillo.....thanks for any and all replies...really looking forward to attending...

Reply to
Mindy

I havnt been to the palo duro but when I was at the YO in Kerville everyone said Palo duro was AWESOME!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to