2004 TJ Replacing full hard doors with full soft doors

I recently bought a 2004 TJ with full hard doors and a soft top. I'd like to get some full soft doors for summer/spring time and easy removal. The only ones i've seen available are the ones from Best Top. My question is, will these fit without out needing new door frame brackets for the top, and how well do the colors match up with the factory tops (mine is a black top, or dark dark grey, not sure if theres a diff). Any help or info someone could help me with would be great.

I searched the newsgroup with little success, so if i missed a previous post on this subject I appologize.

Reply to
molotovfx

Bump

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net wrote: