Jeep Owners attention please

Now before one of you goes nuclear and comes back with a remark such as "what does this have to do with jeeps" well maybe it doesn't to you but for the ones that are progun and understand what is at risk if we do not preserve this ideology, it will make all of the sense in the world. So please think about what this page has to say and plan as I have done.

Yes if it wasn't for the second amendment you may not even have the right to play in the woods with your jeep. You may not have any rights at all..

Thanks

Reply to
nvrpc

Off-topic, and a commercial post...abuse reported...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo