Jeep Wrangler half doors

Hi all

I have been able to retire my 94 YJ to the back forty and have purchased a shiny new 2004 Sahara. Oh boy!

I will miss the half doors in the summer so here is my question.

Is it tru that DC changed the doors on the 2003 model and that the older TJ doors will no longer fit?

DC wants over $1300 for the pair.

BIGDAN

Reply to
BIGDAN

L.W.(ßill)

I like that answer!

Chris

Reply to
Christian Fry

I've always been searching for half and full doors for my CJ7. What I've learned in the process is that YJ doors will fit on a CJ7 and vise versa. I proved this by putting YJ half doors on my CJ7. TJ doors are a breed of their own and are not interchangeable with the YJ/CJ7

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

:-)

Reply to
William Oliveri

Thanks for your input.

The dealers could not tell me what the difference is but they did say there was a difference. There are no kits available for the 03 & 04 yet so the price they quoted me was $2200 and they would give me a 15% discount. (BIG OF THEM) That price does not include paint.

I will have to live with the full doors this summer and keep an eye out in the salvage yards.

Reply to
BIGDAN