George

Reply to
George J. McFadden

Jim85CJ

Is it for sale or for auction ???

Snow....

Reply to
Snow

I see it as an auction, but you can purchase it "now" for 6K. Otherwise, highest bidder gets it. No reserve.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Sorry, you are correct, sort of! ;-)

I have it for auction on Ebay, but am accepting offers from anyone.

If you live in the NoVA area and want to see it (I work in Tysons Corner, VA) and make an offer I will happily sell it before the auction ends.

So it is a bit of both... for auction on Ebay, for sale $6000 obo, everywhere else.

Any questions, email me.

Thanks, George

90 Wrangler 4.2L

Andy wrote:

Reply to
George J. McFadden

Hmmm.. OK. Didn't think you could end the auction until it ended on eBay and take the highest bidder.

Andy

Otherwise,

Andy

Reply to