KC Lites questions

I purchased KC Highlighters for my '03 Wrangler X, and have a question for the experts:

  1. Where would you recommend I connect the +12v wires.
  2. How do I remove the part of the dashboard where I can place the lites switch near the rear defroster and rear wiper switches.
  3. Is there a location that I can feed the wires from the engine compartment to the inside, or will I need to drill a hole in the firewall.

Thanks, Rich...

Reply to
rnl

L.W.(ßill)

I put KCs on a '99 Sport, and there was already a small hole in my firewall right above and to the left of the brake pedal... I ran my wires through that. You'll see it if you sit on the ground.

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt

Reply to
mic canic

A single relay has more than enough amperage capacity to easily handle two KC 100 watt Daylighters, both together only draw around 16 amps total . :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to