'67 fastback questions...

Hi there.

I've got a couple of questions about the '67 fastback, and living in .uk, am not likely to be able to look at an actual example any time soon.

So - I know the '67 fastback has (usually?) a folding rear seat. Firstly: where is the curved bit that covers from the top of the seatback down to the thansmission tunnel stored when not in use? Does it hinge from the top of the backrest or is it stored under the floor

*behind* the backrest, or elsewhere?

Secondly, does the bulkhead (firewall?) between the trunk (boot) and the passenger compartment fold at all? (ie for long loads, etc)

Also, any help anyone cares to give on standard dashboard layout, and what does what would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Sam Vere

Reply to
Sam Vere