Leaking proportioning valve - 90 YJ

All,

I think that my combination/valve on my 90 YJ (4.2L - power brakes) is leaking from the under brake light switch (the yellow unit on top with wires). Does this make sense? Have any of you ever see this before (I haven't in any of the other vehicles I have owned)? How about recommendation on where to pick one up (I tried Napa - no luck)?

mpv

Reply to
Michael Vincenty