LED Bulbs...

I have found that the best LED bulbs have direct and side output patterns.

Professor See FlashAlert at

Professor

And I have found that SPAMMERS always sell total garbage because legitimate advertising won't work for their crappie product so they go looking for suckers in unwanted places.

This newsgroup has a Charter that specifically forbids commercial posts.

The Charter text is located here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

I would like to know how this fellow's product could possibly be useful to "Either of two edible North American sunfishes, the black crappie (Pomoxis nigromaculatus) or the white crappie (P. annularis)."

Or maybe you meant "crappy product"? Never mind then.

Earle Sorry, but all this talk of camp cooking...

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Earle Horton

Spell checker bit it....

Although that is likely the only use for his crap, the crappie bites on anything...

Mike

Earle Hort>

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks for your support... LOL

Professor

Professor

Damn, I don't seem to remember anyone asking you... If you're going to spam, you need to be more creative than that...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Don't think the spammer knows but last I heard the FCC and CRTC both frown on the use of linear amps... Not very wise to spam places and have a linear amp as you lead off item on the spam site.

Forwarded to abuse spam net and just for the stupidity factor the FCC and CRTC. :)

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Licensed amatuer radio operators (i.e. ham) are authorized to use them... Unlicensed CBers are not allowed... Is there something on the web page where it is obvious that he is marketing to the CBers?

Reply to
Grumman-581

Professor proclaimed:

*I* have found that really lame attempts to make spam look like actual postings rarely get a warm welcome.
Reply to
Lon

Professor proclaimed:

You're not welcome.

Reply to
Lon

Grumman-581 proclaimed:

Agreed. I get spam in foreign languages and from Nigeria that shows more thought and effort than this lame-o. Gives you sort of an automatic reaction to how careful he must be in running a business doesn't it? Plus the natural judgements on integrity and honesty.

Reply to
Lon

Moron...

Mike

Professor wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mike, thanks for your support...

Professor

Professor

The best / slickest spammer that I have seen on USENET within my recent memory was a guy who used one ID to propose a fairly on-topic request to a particular newsgroup asking for advice on how to handle a particular problem... After the group had spent a few days discussing various solutions, he used another ID (i.e. sockpuppet) to commend a particular commercial product as a solution to the problem... The 2nd ID's glowing report of 'their' use of the product was just a bit too obvious...

Reply to
Grumman-581

It claims it works for AM,FM and SSB, mind you it would work on any band, including airbands.. I forgot that ham radios are allowed to operate linear amps....

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Grumman-581 proclaimed:

Yeah, every now and then the Ams*il snake oil merchants and cast of sock puppets come drifting here through looking for converts.

This most recent one is just, well, terminally lame at best.

Reply to
Lon

Nothing about saying that it works on AM, FM, and SSB that would imply that it would be for non-FCC-approved purpose... CB is actually AM (amplitude modulated) whereas the new FRS radios are FM (frequency modulated)... SSB just implies that you're not using the entire band for communication... In my experience, SSB typically is AM, but I'm not going to rule out that someone couldn't implement SSB on FM...

Reply to
Grumman-581

I found it interesting that he was commenting on the superiority of LED bulbs but the page was selling amps and flasher units.

Reply to
billy ray

This is illustrative of spammers. Most of them don't even know what they are selling. They are just looking for fools who will pay any price, for any thing. Since they haven't quit yet, someone must be buying this junk. I suppose you could use it for basement or attic insulation.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

So, he's an incompetent spammer...