Jeep Rubican Bike

Holy moly This bike is cool

FrankW

LOL! Man oh man, that is too radical.....

Mike

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

And look at that price tag...

Professor

Professor

Seems very expensive for a 4" travel suspension and Shimano Deore parts. I'm sure Kona or Specialized will do you a better bike for less money.

Dave Milne

Reply to
FrankW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You'd think with a $$$$ tag.. They could have put hydraulic brakes on it.

Brian

Reply to
Bulletsnbrains

"BRAKES: Diatech Anchor Hydraulic disc front & rear"

That drive system is in some prototype motorcycles also.

BTW $3000 for a bicycle isn't outrageous.... my local road bike shop has a number of bikes well north of $12000. One is over $15,000.

John Davies Spokane WA

Reply to
John Davies

My $75 Huffy took me everywhere I wanted to go, including several feet in the air.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

It is indeed cool however one design flaw would have me a little nervous in the bush:

- imagine locking up the front wheel when a small stone or branch finds the front cog! The fork is shielding it somewhat but I'd feel better if it was enclosed.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Reply to