LED Taillights ?

Reply to
<stevegallaher

If you are going to get diamond plating for the corners, NOW is the time to do it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Ya i know, but my pockets are empty,,go figure,,,grin,

90YJ -2000,00 2.5L motor 30,000 miles, regerstering/title in this state from oregon, inshurance--ouch,, Highlift-jack, tow straps tow hooks, power steering box, roll bar padding,tape, fire-extingushers, 2-cab 1 engine compartment with cable-spring release, 1.5 shackle lift----gone now,,dumb idea, slopy driving on highway 2.5 spring-lift,-after bending my original front leafs hence the "Ditch Dawg," 9000-winch,--fun, 1inch body lift rocker bars--self built, KC lights, on self built brush bar, CB, Led-tail lights,

all within the last two monthes, and my wife STILL loves me,,,am i lucky or what?

YA, im definatly addicted, and need a 12 step program,

doing a reverse, scribe, on new corners wont be much fun, but doable, when i get them, im looking at the poision spyder corners, i personaly dont like diamond plate, but the smooth look, and my jeeps all de-cromed, all black on white-body, with a black gril, if i could anodize my aluminum rims black i would, johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg