Let's see your Jeep

Just put two pics in the jeep section grey and white yj on 33's

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Thanks Tim, and thanks for the tips on photos. I'm in the same boat with the wife in regard to CJs - somedays I'm a hero, somedays I'm a goat. This weekend I'm super-goat as I try to replace that master cylinder and fix the leaky differential...one day she'll appreciate the Scrambler...

Reply to
duna6430

"duna6430" wrote

*snipped* Thanks Tim, and thanks for the tips on photos. I'm in the same boat with the wife in regard to CJs - somedays I'm a hero, somedays I'm a goat. This weekend I'm super-goat as I try to replace that master cylinder and fix the leaky differential...one day she'll appreciate the Scrambler...
Reply to
Kate

Dinner???? There goes the front shocks down the drain. And all that time??? The wheel bearings could be repacked in that time. Women are so demanding! :-)

Chris

I got it beat, 'our' CJ7 was though of and bought by my wife...

:-)

It's only 'mine' when it's broken. ;-)

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

I've actually got my wife to the point where she gets mad at me when something on the Jeep is NOT fixed. She wants things fixed *properly*, AND she lets me spend money to do it! Stay away boys, I've worked for

22 years to get to this point and she's MINE!
Reply to
peachyracer

My wife supports my addiction She figures having me around the house working on the rig and saving here and there to buy stuff for it sure beats me going out with the guys.

Reply to
ufatbastehd

I got both of you beat. I've got a '95 YJ, my wife's got a '94(hers is the 6, mine's a 4) I've got a Harley, she's got a Harley. The only thing we fight over is the '61 F-100...like Mike, it's her truck unless it's broke.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

And Bars. Bows Out.

Reply to
ULB

"Mike Romain" wrote

I got it beat, 'our' CJ7 was though of and bought by my wife...

:-)

It's only 'mine' when it's broken. ;-)

Mike

... As I recall, that's how it's supposed to work LOL

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Point out that welding can't be that hard , where is the welder, why the garage is in such a mess, you are going to clean it up, and Jimmie-you-remember-him-from-wherever made a great one for his daughter and it only took him 30 seconds.

Preferrably all on one breath.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Preferrably all on one breath.

Dave Milne, Scotland

ROFLMAO! Ok.... I'll give it a try.

If you don't hear from me in a while, that means he welded my dumb ass into the corner of the shop and left me there until I quit pestering him.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Blimey, clearly I can go a lot further than I dared with my wife when she nags. Thanks Kate !

:-)

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Milne

"Dave Milne" wrote

Blimey, clearly I can go a lot further than I dared with my wife when she nags. Thanks Kate !

:-)

Dave.

Reply to
Kate

Kate proclaimed:

I'm lucky, ours is actually *her* jeep, but she prefers not to drive.

Or buy her a Jeep.

OK, so buy a pink Jeep. [/ducks]

...there are techniques that work pretty reliably.

Reply to
Lon

Guess so...

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

"Lon" wrote

I'm lucky, ours is actually *her* jeep, but she prefers not to drive.

Or buy her a Jeep.

OK, so buy a pink Jeep. [/ducks]

...there are techniques that work pretty reliably.

LOL! Ok ok....

Kate

Reply to
Kate