wrangler fuel pump

why does my car have an inlet that points to the front? and why is it $33 as opposed to $18 like the ones that point back? can i just run a hose to the other side of it and save 15 bucks?

Reply to
88yj

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

im confused. there are fuel pumps for my car that point forward and some that point backward. what is the difference and why is one more expensive

Reply to
88yj

You would need to carefully compare the foot of the pump that contacts the cam to make sure the two types are exact or the pump won't work.

Other than that, the loop might cause an air lock.

Why do you think you need one?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

carb aint getting gas. the fuel filter is new, and i cheack all the lines from the carb to the pump. figured itd most likely be the pump? any other ideas?

Reply to
88yj