Libert Diesel...Nov 04 or early 05?

And this is supposed to impress me?

Reply to
Bill

I know bill will disagree.. but over that 10 year period you'd save more then $3500 in the costs of fuel.. making a replacement at the ten year mark still cheeper... But math, logic, intellegence don't seem to fit into his "real jeep" bs...

Not that I'd consider owning a hybrid.. they don't seem to fair to well yet in extreme cold temps...

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

No. I emailed their customer service center, and that was what they told me. If you feel the need, email Toyota yourself.

By the way, top posting screws up the continuity of the conversation.

Reply to
RJ

Your Bronco's total costs have not added up to $3500 in almost 30 years? That would mean you've spent less than $120 a year. Less than $10 a month. Less than $2.50 a week. Less than 50 cents a day. Damn, dude you either get some AWESOME gas mileage or you don't drive it very much. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You can get your very own copy of the email. Write to Toyota.

I'm not claiming they are telling the truth. I'm telling you what they told me.

Reply to
RJ

I SAID NO SUCH THING. I said that Toyota told me the batteries had a ten year warranty.

That suggests, but does not prove, that they don't expect to have to do a lot of replacements before that time.

But the car is too new to know for sure.

Reply to
RJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Almost as bad as hearing my kids argue over unimportant stuff. Almost.

Reply to
Shaggie

What not only are you very anal now you have to resort to threats?

Reply to
Bill

This from the man that can't do the same either...

As a side note, if your so brain dead as to belive everything you read in the paper or see in the news...let alone belive what is on the web --- use your noodle...a vast amount of the information posted on the web is just plain wrong..

BS.. You'd have spent far more then the cost of replacement batteries in service and fuel..

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Why is it little man..when you demand proof of what others say, but can not do it yourself.. Your so full of it..

Your "real jeep" (BS) in it's stock setup would not meet todays fuel economy\emissions standards.. Nor would it meet todays crash impact standards..

Oh but wait your jeep is the only real one, and the only one worthy of being called a jeep right.. Christ man get off your high horse..

Reply to
Bill

You're right, and one of these posts you've made in this thread will make all the difference in the world. *cough cough*

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)