lift recommendations

I just haven't been able to make up my mind about a lift. I plan to put 32 X 10.5 TSL radial super swamper tires on my hardtop '95 YJ and have been kicking around the idea of going with 2.5( OME or RE), 3.5 (Black Diamond), 4 (RE) or 4.5 (RE) inches of suspension lift (re-gearing and rear D44 are already in place). I want to avoid body lifts and shackle lifts. What would you recommend?

Thanks, Neale

Reply to
nrs

Spring-Over.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Get the 4 inch lift RE that is what one of my friends is running. But he has 33 inch tires with his lift on his 91 YJ.

99 wrangler 31 inch good year mtr tires warn M8000 winch 2.5 lift skyjacker shocks a lot of lights (winch,hood,bumper, wind shield) Even more toys to come

Some people have an addiction to drink... Some people have an addiction to drugs.... I just have an addiction to Jeeps and their accessories....

Here are a few pictures of my rig I will update soon as I get new batteries for my cam

Jamie Mello

Thanks, I keep getting good reports on that RE 4 inch.

Reply to
nrs

Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

The 4.5" Extreme Duty is quite a bit more expensive than the 4" Standard. It seems to be much better though. Maybe I=B4ll go that way and put off the SYE for a while, spread the cost over a longer time.

Reply to
nrs

I had 33's and it looked great.

Reply to