Light fixture problem?

Hi folks. I have a 97 TJ and I report before that the light under the hood won't come on. After checking the fuse of the light bulb and the fuse box, I decide to take a closer look:

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/ jeep_photo.html Looking at the socket area, I don't see anything on the coil area that will touch the tip of the light bulb to create a connection. Also, which part is the mercury switch? I test the light bulb, it is good but can someone tell me if I am missing a part? Can someone please tell me how this whole light thing work? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Lynn

Lynn

Reply to