Look What Followed Me Home

It does have Jeep content since I will be towing it with my 04 TJ. I had it loaded up and weighed I was only 187 pounds over the 2000 lb towing limit. I figure why not have the best of both worlds ride and then go off road.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Thanks, I hear the new Harleys are down to the six thousand dollar range. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Is that thing for locking up the wife in? ;)

griffin

Only the 883 Sportsters $6,995

Coasty

Coasty

Only when she has been drinking

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

What kind of bedlinder did you put in there? I was thinking of doing something similar to my store's delivery trailer....

Matt Macchiarolo