Question on 91 Cherokee Sport

Im looking to buy my previous 91 Cherokee Sport I6 4x4 it's in need of brake all around and a new engine.

Theonly reason why im looking to buy is to use it at the cottage to do some trail, No rock climbing, but Mud, Water crossing, wood log ( Quebec Canada ) I dont have time to invest doing any mechanical needed on it, but do have skill to perform most of them, just lack of time.... How much do you think it would cost to Lift 4 ", installed Lock not sure if rear on front is needed or both.... and replace tire Etc....

Note that the jeep is stock and will needed all that do be perform by a mechanic, since i have no spare time to do that.

If id get too much to build i will buy one with those upgrade done already.

The only real + is the Jeep im looking to buy is still with an exceptionnal body,except fre rust spot on rocker and 1 rust middle door.

Jeep will be use only for pleasure, not even thinking about plating it anymore.... Mud Mud Mud

Your input are welcome Keep in mind i have no time to perform upgrade... but able to fix if have too in trail....

pat

Reply to
Patrick

I think You would be better off buying one pre-built..

Carl

exceptionnal

Reply to
Carl Saiyed