Manifold and exhaust 99 Cherokee

Hello,

Does anyone make a decent header and exhaust system for a 99 Jeep Cherokee? I checked Flowmaser and Borla and neither makes it. Thanks!

Reply to
jhaller

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Banks is what you want for a header. The down pipe has the dimple on purpose to keep it from hitting the front differential. I put a Banks on my 96 XJ and it really opened up at low RPM's with it.

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Reply to