Smittybilt Tops

Hey gang! Long time, no post. Does anybody have any experience with the Smittybilt TJ tops I see on Ebay? I know the Bestops and OEM are very much better, but I just can't swing that expense. They say they take stock hardware (I have a 99 TJ Sport, full doors). I live in FL and the thing would hardly ever freeze or get excessive wind damage. might get some branches, etc., because I take it out here and there, but not excessively destructive usage. Thanks in advance and happy fall!

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8

Didn't Steelhorse acquire the Smittybuilt name? or vice versa?

Smittybuilt used to be a good brand but I think they went cheap recently.

IMHO replace the "M" with "H" and I you'll get the idea.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo