mapping software

lets say i wanted to drive my jeep from fayetteville north carolina to moab utah. i know there are many resources such as maps.yahoo.com, mapquest.com and microsoft streets that would map the trip out for me but im wondering if any resource exists that will not only map the trip out for me, but also give me current weather/driving conditions of each place along the way? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan Collier

L.W.(ßill)

Over the hill in Palm Springs. Hmmm, you don't live in Hemet, do you Bill? We moved out east from there about 11 years ago.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I was back a couple of years ago to see my son who still insists on living there. Too crowded, and too much illegal activity(gangs, drugs, etc.)going on for me. I'll take my 9 acres of heaven in the woods of Arkansas. Always did like the ride over to Palm Springs via Lake Hemet, though.