Mequire's plastic polish for soft top windows

I Googled the group the other day and read its praises going back many years. So I stopped to Checker and picked up the polish and protectant.

I just gotta say... HOLY SH#@ does this stuff work good.

It has cleaned up the nastiest of scuffs and lightened even the deepest scratches. this stuff is definitely worth the $

dave === you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I've used it for over a year now. No yellowing.

Mark '98 XJ '98 TJ

Reply to
M. E. Bye

Meguire's has been used on boat and aircraft plexiglass windshields and my Jeep windows for year with no yellowing. Yellowing is more likely caused by someone cleaning the windows incorrectly which adds millions of tiny, almost undetectable, scratches. Most commonly done by using paper towels.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

woah Bill, ok I'll keep on eye on it but did you actually use Meguires? maybe the yellowing hs more to do with the age of the plastic ?

thx-dave

=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

FWIW, I've tried this stuff and never got any great results out of it.

Reply to
Jerry McG