Cleaning / polishing soft top plastic windows?

I've inherited a spare soft top in good useable condition. It has been rolled and folded quite often and the plastic windows are a little scored and stained by the wear involved.

What is the best way to clean / polish these plastic panels? Can anyone recommend anything to clean them up een just a little?

Thanks, Lurch

Reply to
Lurch

Try this:

Michael Cotton

Thanks Michael,

I'll be ordering some in the next few days!

KRs Lurch

Reply to
Lurch