Care and feeding of soft top windows?

Whats the care and feeding of soft top windows in below freezing weather...not below zero, just below where water turns to ice and sticks on everything.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Ha! It's -23 C here right now; wind chill of -32. Wussies! :)

Of course, now some of the real northerner's can post and blow my temps away... :)

Clint

Reply to
Clint

billy ray

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Make sure your defroster works well and don't physically touch them until they have thawed out. This means a lot of driveway warm up time. They will shatter extremely easily. I have two 8" 'bullet hole' stars in my windows from people pushing on them when they were frozen.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
Rich