Moab Easter Jeep Safari

Hope to see everyone this week in Moab. We're trailering over on Wed morning & running trails through Sunday. Weather's looks to be typically iffy for this time of year, can't wait to do Hell's Revenge on ice!

Reply to
SoK66

See ya there! I'll be driving the red Jeep ;-)

Every year I swear that will be my last Easter Jeep Safari, too many people for my tastes. And every year some one I know buys a Jeep and wants to see what Easter Safari is all about. This year we've got two new jeepers in the group, so we're going to take them on Steel Bender. IMO it's a good trail for a newbie Jeeper. Hard enough to know you've done something, but not so hard as to be dangerous.

Dean

Reply to
Dean

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

For a warm-up we're doing Funs & Things on Thurs, then Hell's Revenge on Friday, Poison Spider on Saturday and (if there's anything left in the tank) a club run up Rose Garden Hill Sunday. The sun popped out this afternoon, hope clear weather holds, even if it's cold. (We have to trailer over several passes to get out of Durango, which is GREAT fun in icy conditions...NOT!)

For the rock race fans there's an XRRA race on Upper Helldorado on Saturday, too. Put on by Steve Rumore & Mike Weaver of Avalanche Ranch.

Reply to
SoK66

....always pay attention to the spotter.

Reply to
SoK66